old Hobart welder/generator CJ2A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old Hobart welder/generator CJ2A

I have a old Hobart welder. I bought it for the Jeep engine for my 49 Willys Jeep. Not sure what unit this is but it is all there and very functional. Has Governor, perfect radiator, cabinet, fuel tank, etc. PO said it welds fine. Like I said, I am only interested in the engine. The rest of it is for sale. I hate to scrap it out knowing there are still some of these around and someone could use the parts or just install another engine and be good to go. I can send specific pics or post them if needed. I am located in Woodstock Virginia.

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	668701Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2132.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	668702Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2133.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	668703
    Last edited by specialty; 02-22-2017, 01:42 AM. Reason: information

Looks like a G-258 like mine. I'd be interested in the polarity switch on the left side of the face, The belly band surrounding the brushes, and the lifting bale. Mine seemingly were not needed by the prior owner and done away with? The lifting bale is classic Hobart and mine should have it replaced.

Shoot me a pm with a fair price and email address and we'll try to get together.

Thanks,
    Thanks for reading/listening.

Antique Hobart Engine Drive Lover X5

Comment

Are you still selling parts? I know this is an old post I'm interested in the fuel tank if it's good and some other small parts. let me know

Comment

Are you still selling parts

Comment

Working...
        X