Miller bobcat 225 with trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller bobcat 225 with trailer

I have a miller bobcat 225, trailer, and miller cover for sale. Nice setup but I need to get a smaller unit for up coming jobs. I would be willing to trade strait up for a smaller unit like a outback 185 or a miller 185.
    Attached Files

what city?

List the location of the welder. Maybe even the hours on it. I would list a price for each (welder, and trailer) as well as a combined price.
    Last edited by gatemaker; 02-05-2012, 08:33 PM.
    steel fence and gate shop worker
    At home...
    Miller maxstar 200sd stick welder...SOLD
    2016 Lincoln PowerMig 256..."Big Jake"

Comment

Its in columbus ohio and the trailer comes with it. $2000 obo. Has 900 hrs on but is still being used every day.

Comment

Intrested in a trade for your bobcat

Originally posted by stutske View Post
        I have a miller bobcat 225, trailer, and miller cover for sale. Nice setup but I need to get a smaller unit for up coming jobs. I would be willing to trade strait up for a smaller unit like a outback 185 or a miller 185.
        I am intrested in a trade. I have a miller 185 in great condition, I would like some information on the bobcat. The year and serial number would help. If your intrested

Comment

Good luck with a 5-year-old post!

Comment

Originally posted by Division 6 iron View Post
            I am intrested in a trade. I have a miller 185 in great condition, I would like some information on the bobcat. The year and serial number would help. If your intrested
            your funny this thread was mase last 2012? His BOBCAT is long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Ingeneeringdept View Post
              your funny this thread was mase last 2012? His BOBCAT is long gone
              And you have three posts, one of them to mock him 9 months later?

Okay.

Comment

Working...
              X