• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120cf Co2 bottle. FULL.

Took this in on trade.
    Looking to sell or trade for ?
    Could really use a acetylene bottle.
    Whatcha got.

I am about 50 miles south of Sacramento.

interested

That would be really nice to have but no way to ship to ky

Comment

I just saw this. Still have that bottle rlarkin? Full or empty, doesn't really matter.

Now that we've gone to "Calweld Lite", shut down the big truck, weight and space is a premium.
      *** Disclaimer ***

As I have no wish to toy with anybody's life, I suggest you take this and all other posts with a certain amount of skepticism. Carefully evaluate, and if necessary, research on your own any suggestions or advice you might pick up here, especially those from my posts, as I obviously haven't the skill and experience exhibited by some of the more illustrious and more successful members of this forum. I'm not responsible for anything I say, as I drank toxic water when young.

Comment

Still have it.
        Looking for an acetylene bottle.
        I have aquired several bad date bottles for gongs, but looking for a good bottle to get rid of the propane.
        You interested?

Comment

If you are free right now, I can swing by in a half-hour or so, take a look, mebbe make a deal.
          *** Disclaimer ***

As I have no wish to toy with anybody's life, I suggest you take this and all other posts with a certain amount of skepticism. Carefully evaluate, and if necessary, research on your own any suggestions or advice you might pick up here, especially those from my posts, as I obviously haven't the skill and experience exhibited by some of the more illustrious and more successful members of this forum. I'm not responsible for anything I say, as I drank toxic water when young.

Comment

I'm here. Be here all night.
            Out in the shop stripping some free metal for a gate I gotta build.
            Come on over.

Comment

Soon as I change my water .....
              *** Disclaimer ***

Comment

Working...
              X