Some kind of brackets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some kind of brackets?

I did these this morning before it got hot out.....A little undercut but they will be fine...
    70S2 .032 filler with 1/6 tungsten (red) and gas lens...
    Last edited by B_C; 07-10-2008, 03:12 PM.
    Some people require more attention than others.....Like a LOST DOG and strangers holding out biscuits....

Dynasty 350
    Hobart Beta Mig 200
    Twenty seven Hammers
    Three Crow Bars
    One English Springer Dog

A Big Rock

Did ya hafta drill and bend the parts, also? Looks pretty...I counted 54 (?) a 125EZ would have done that job in half the time.

Comment

That's a good eye Rock...Yeah 54. What's a 125EZ?
      Some people require more attention than others.....Like a LOST DOG and strangers holding out biscuits....

Dynasty 350
      Hobart Beta Mig 200
      Twenty seven Hammers
      Three Crow Bars
      One English Springer Dog

A Big Rock

Comment

Originally posted by B_C View Post
        That's a good eye Rock...Yeah 54. What's a 125EZ?
        It's one of the slickest little 125 amp fluxcore welders, made by Hobart, ya ever saw...one knob for
        WFS and voltage...designed for the entry level dude, It's smooth arc, and ease of handling makes it number one in my shop... runs on 120v so you can take it anywhere there's power to run it. Do a search on here and you'll find lots of info on it. Great on galvanized stuff.

Comment

Maybe half the time but not the cosmetic quality of tig. And these brackets are going to be plated..I am thinking of getting one of those "suitcase welders" for doing stainless repairs in kitchens
          in food stores....Which one would you recommend?

Dynasty 350
          Hobart Beta Mig 200
          Twenty seven Hammers
          Three Crow Bars
          One English Springer Dog

A Big Rock

Comment

Originally posted by B_C View Post
            Maybe half the time but not the cosmetic quality of tig. And these brackets are going to be plated..I am thinking of getting one of those "suitcase welders" for doing stainless repairs in kitchens
            in food stores....Which one would you recommend?
            For that type of work, I don't think MIG or fluxcore would be the best process, due to sparks and clean up...I'd stick with TIG.

Comment

Working...
            X